LED flashlights are the new thing in the market of flashlights. In my today’s review, I would be covering all the aspects of Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL 75458, which is an amazing powerhouse flashlight loaded with so many features that will make you buy it instantly. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
About Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL 75458
This flashlight comes with a wide range of features, something that you would not expect from an average torch. It has a wide beam that can be used to search in a bigger area, and of course it is handy to be used at home. It is a rechargeable device therefore you don’t have to worry about the batteries dying. The lens is made from polycarbonate, making it absolutely sturdy and scratch resistant. Let’s dive further and know more about the features of this power packed flashlight.
Features you would love:
- LED HL Rechargeable flashlight
- Wide beam with beam distance of 297 meters
- Flashlight power of 640 lumens
- Non-slip comfort grip
- NiMH batteries rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Polycarbonate lens – unbreakable and scratch resistant
- Water resistant – can resist water up to 1 meter
- Parabolic reflector provides maximum peripheral lighting
- A 50,000 hour lifestyle of the shock proof LED technology
- Strobe mode to be used in emergency for signaling
- High power mode for extra and super bright light
- Medium power mode for balanced light that can go for a longer duration
- Low power mode for times when the battery is low
- Switches mounted on head mount or tail cap for different operations
- Comes with a charger of 120V AC/12V DC
- 1 Piggyback holder (NiMH)
Now, if you must have noticed then the features list of 75458 Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL is quite long. This isn’t a list that you would get in any normal torch. Which means, not only is this multi-purpose and efficient but it can be used for outdoor purposes as well. When the box is unpacked, one can find the flashlight along with the charger, 2 batteries and a holder. The charger can be used in house or in the car, whereas one battery is already fitted inside the flashlight while the second one can be used as and when required.
The torch can be charged at around 120 volts and is typically easy to do at home. 1 battery can be used for 50,000 hour and the battery can be charged 1000 times. This is a good amount as the battery itself is very efficient. Since we’re talking about the battery, the torch has a very bright beam, which means it covers maximum area and can go up to a distance of almost 300 meters.
I personally love the idea of the 3 modes and the strobe mode, which is usually present in other flashlights also. But because the technical details and the efficiency of Streamlight Stinger DS LED HL is better at a price range of $140, I definitely prefer it over others. Whether you want to use it at home, want to keep it in your emergency kit or whether you frequently go out in the woods for trekking, this little torch is worth the money that you pay and it will be handy in all the situations.